Our staff from Mak Dental believes choosing the right dentist in Edmonton, Canada is the single-most important factor in maintaining your family’s oral health. If you’re currently searching for a dentist, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us to learn why we have earned a reputation for excellence within our community. Does your current practice offer all of the following?
Emergency Dental Care
A dental emergency can arise quickly and unexpectedly. Does your current practice insist that you keep their number handy in case of an urgent situation, such as a dental injury or a toothache? Mak Dental warmly welcomes walk-in patients and makes time in our everyday schedule to accommodate emergencies. We recommend keeping our number in your phone’s contact section under ‘Emergency Dentist Edmonton Canada’.
CEREC Same Day Restorations
For patients needing an immediate dental restoration, CEREC is the most-preferred method of treatment. CEREC replaces multiple-visit procedures with single visit treatments. We proudly offer Cerec for same-day crowns, tooth-colored fillings, dental veneers, and other restorations, to save you money on dental treatment and provide better service.
In-Office Root Canal Treatment
Have you received a referral from your dentist in Edmonton, Canada for root canal treatment with or without a crown? Our patients tell us out-of-office referrals make them uncomfortable, which is why we have invested deeply in equipment and training- so we can offer our patients a wide range of treatments and procedures right here at our location. Bring your referral to our practice, and we’ll give you numerous reasons to make us your family’s dentist.
How to Choose a Dentist
The American Dental Association recommends the following advice to help you choose the right dentist in Edmonton, Canada:
- Become familiar with your insurance benefits before selecting a dentist
- Make every effort to obtain a referral from a friend or family member
- Consider the convenience and accessibility of your prospective dentist’s practice
- Select a dentist that can meet all of your family’s oral health needs
- Request a consultation to meet with staff and have your questions answered by them
- Schedule a checkup and cleaning and make a written evaluation to assess the staff, the level of satisfaction you experienced, and the overall value of services
- Factor in the wait times of both the pre-appointment and how long you are required to sit in the waiting room
- Consider the reputation of the practice
We Have Room For You
Our staff at Mak Dental warmly welcomes new patients into our practice. We’d love to get to know you better and invite you to schedule a free Meet-and-Greet tour of our practice to help you make the right decision regarding your family’s dental care. You can also take a virtual office tour right over our website.
Feel free to click on ‘About Us’ to learn more about our staff’s qualifications, commitment to our patients, and experience, or visit our ‘Services’ section for additional information. If you’re searching for a reputable dentist in Edmonton, Canada, you’ve found the right place.
View Larger Map